Finally I have decided on a brand direction.
Just kidding, after struggling for two weeks, squeezing and forcing ideas out of my head, I came out with weak and maybe slightly (very) controversial ideas.
I decided to create a visual version of some of the potential names I jotted down in my sketchbook so that the names could come with a draft look and a feel. These designs do NOT reflect my opinions or views, these are just experiments to do with tone and feel.
Out of all these I decided to keep the name Dishstroyer but ditch the offensive theme that accompanied it. So I started creating vector versions of some sketches I did as potential visuals for the logo.